2017 Ruby's Rainbow Scholarship Application Now Open!!
Ruby's Rainbow grants scholarships to students with Down syndrome (18 year of age and up) seeking post-secondary education or enrichment classes. It is our mission to help them achieve their dreams of higher education and independence, while showing the world just how cool and capable they truly are.
Click the link below for more information or to apply:
*Scholarship Deadline is April, 28th 2017*
Eligibility and Criteria for a Ruby's Rainbow Scholarship:
- This grant is for individuals with Down syndrome who are 18 years of age or older.
- Desire and intent to enroll or continue enrollment in a class or program that will enhance your life through employment, independent living or life skills, or interests in any other areas.
- Provide high school transcripts or equivalent (certificate of completion).
- Individuals who were previously awarded a Ruby’s Rainbow scholarship are not eligible to apply for another scholarship the following year, but may reapply again two years later.
- Ruby's Rainbow Scholarships are between $1,000 and $5,000 per awarded individual. Please contact Liz@rubysrainbow.org with any questions! Be sure to follow us on FACEBOOK or INSTAGRAM for updates and to stay inspired by our amazing Rockin' Recipients!!